You Have Been Invited to the Tegra Developer Conference!
On May 9th 2011, prepare to fill your brain with everything you need to know to help bring the future of mobile gaming to Android. Whether you’re developing racing games, sports games, or even role-playing games, NVIDIA® Tegra™ delivers the best development experience and the fastest graphics performance.
Immediately following the conference, please join us for a cocktail and networking reception. You’ll get to network with the NVIDIA Tegra team as well as other Android developers, discuss your latest project, feature requests and learn the latest tips and tricks. Don’t miss it!
To attend this event, please RSVP at the bottom of this page.
||Monday, May 9, 2011
||Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel — Grand Ballroom
888 Howard Street (next to Moscone Center West)
San Francisco, CA 94103
||Arrival / Check In
||Tegra Business Talks
- Tegra roadmap and update
- Learn about Tegra Zone and how you can help advance gaming on Android
||Tegra Technical Talks
- What's new in Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Porting your PC/console game to Android
- Tegra performance and debugging tools for Android
- How to profile your app on Android
- Console game developer port to Android post-mortem
- Partner tools and engines
|5:30 PM to
|Cocktail and Networking Reception
- Meet the NVIDIA Tegra team and share your latest projects