New NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI MCP Delivers Best-in-Class Performance for Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme Processors
For further information, contact:
Bryan Del Rizzo
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
March 26, 2007
"Designed by NVIDIA" motherboards are designed by NVIDIA engineers to deliver optimal performance for NVIDIA nForce media and communication processors (MCPs) and GeForce graphics processing units (GPUs).
- All hardware, software, drivers, and BIOSes are designed by NVIDIA. This complete kit is brought to market worldwide under partner brands including EVGA, XFX, BFG, Colorful Technology, and others.
- Designed by NVIDIA motherboards unleash the potential of NVIDIA hardware and software technologies and features.
- NVIDIA is responsible for the design, development, and dissemination of all software and BIOS updates that are distributed to customers through participating program partners. This in turn provides NVIDIA with a direct connection to customers, enabling them to receive software and BIOS updates quickly.
- Designed by NVIDIA motherboards are manufactured under the direction of NVIDIA to ensure high-quality and feature components that have been tested to offer stable and reliable operation under extreme conditions.
- A broad product family of Designed by NVIDIA motherboards will be available by the end of April starting as low as $99 USD. The original NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI is also available for $249 USD.
The NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI MCP core-logic solution is engineered for extreme gamers and features:
- Award-winning NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI MCP performance for under $200 USD.
- A high-performing platform for Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme Processors.
- Support for next-generation 1333MHz processors.
- Best-in-class processor and memory overclocking capability.
- Dual x16 PCI Express slots with support for NVIDIA SLI multi-GPU technology.
- Support for SLI-Ready memory for one-click access to enhanced memory settings.
- Advanced storage and networking functionality, including support for RAID 5, RAID Morphing, and networking packet prioritization for crystal clear VOIP and improved online gaming experiences.
NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI “Designed by NVIDIA” motherboards are available today from EVGA, XFX and others for approximately $200 USD.
- NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI MCP-based motherboards designed and developed by leading Taiwanese motherboard partners will be announced at a later date.
NVIDIA is the second largest core-logic supplier in the world and provides top-to-bottom product solutions for desktops, notebooks, servers, and workstation solutions for AMD and Intel platforms.
NVIDIA Corporation is the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies. The Company creates innovative, industry-changing products for computing, consumer electronics, and mobile devices. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit www.nvidia.com.
Copyright© 2013 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks, and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note to editors: If you are interested in viewing additional information on NVIDIA, please visit the NVIDIA Press Room at http://www.nvidia.com/page/press_room.html