Operating System: FreeBSD x86
Release Date: : June 11, 2008
- Fixed aliased font rendering corruption on X.Org server 1.5.
- Fixed a display corruption problem driving two dual-link DFPs with Quadro FX 1700 GPUs.
- Fixed a regression that prevented the X driver from starting on some GeForce FX, 6 and 7 mobile GPUs.
- Fixed a locale-interaction issue in the nvidia-settings X server configuration file parser.
- Fixed a problem that caused a memory leak when some OpenGL applications are syncing to vblank.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Review Documentation
README - FreeBSD installation and configuration information.
STEP 3: Download the driver
STEP 4: Check dependencies
The dependencies are listed in the README.
STEP 5: Install
See the README for detailed installation instructions. If you have any questions or problems, please check the NVIDIA FreeBSD Discussion forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email (in English) to email@example.com. When emailing firstname.lastname@example.org please attach an nvidia-bug-report.log, which is generated by running "nvidia-bug-report.sh".