Imaging and Computer Vision
Computer vision and image processing algorithms are computationally intensive. With CUDA acceleration, applications can achieve interactive video frame-rate performance. Here we outline some of the work in the area of imaging and vision and point to some resources for developers.
Technical Reports on using CUDA for Imaging & Vision
- Feature Processing
- Fast Scale Invariant Feature Detection and Matching on Programmable Graphics Hardware
- Fast Gain-Adaptive KLT Tracking on the GPU
- Stereo Imaging
- Stereo depth with a Unified Architecture GPU
- Machine Learning & Data Processing
- Biologically Inspired Computer Vision
Core Software Kernels for Imaging and Vision on CUDA GPUs
CUDA-Acceleration in Related Verticals
MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.
ArrayFire is a trademark of AccelerEyes