Solaris Display Driver – x64/x86
Operating System: Solaris x64/x86
Release Date: September 18, 2007
- Improved compatibility with recent versions of X.Org X servers.
- Fixed a TV-OUT corruption problem on some GeForce 4 GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the generation of incorrect EDIDs on some notebooks.
- Improved power management support with some GeForce 4 based notebooks.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to hangs when running multiple OpenGL applications.
- Fixed a problem that could result in hangs attaching non-console devices on recent Solaris kernels.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused crashes at kernel module unload time.
To download and install the drivers, follow the steps below:
STEP 1:Review the NVIDIA Software License.
You will need to accept this license prior to downloading any files.
STEP 2: Download the Driver File
Download - NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-96.43.01.run
STEP 3: Install
Type "sh NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-96.43.01.run" to install the driver, then edit your X config file as appropriate. See the README for more detailed instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, please check the NVIDIA Solaris Discussion forum.
You can also contact Sun Microsystems for support at http://sunsolve.sun.com, or your local service provider.