- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Fixed several EGL driver interaction problems with resizing windows in Wayland.
- Fixed a bug that caused some DRM PRIME configurations to fail when DRM KMS was enabled (i.e., nvidia-drm.ko's modeset kernel module parameter was set to "1").
- Fixed a bug that could cause a kernel crash when VDPAU was used while DRM KMS was enabled.
- Updated the libglvnd snapshot included in the NVIDIA driver package to libglvnd commit b7d75429677eecc00c3701aaa4deac1304bc51ff. This contains a new revision of the libglvnd ABI. The driver is not compatible with a libglvnd older than commit c5bcda3b848fe52d6ae6ef25c917431c06d62d27.
- Limited the default concurrency level in nvidia-settings to 32, to avoid hitting the maximum tasks limit on systems with many CPUs.