- Added support for the following GPUs:
Quadro M6000 24GB
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect frame rate reporting on Quadro Sync configurations with multiple GPUs.
- Improved X colormap precision from 8 significant bits to 11 on GeForce GPUs.Quadro GPUs already used 11 bits of precision.
- Added a new RandR property, CscMatrix, which specifies a 3x4 color-space conversion matrix.The matrix is applied after the X colormap and before the gamma ramp.This property is available on GF119 and newer GPUs.
- Improved handling of the X gamma ramp on GF119 and newer GPUs.On these GPUs, the RandR gamma ramp is always 1024 entries and now applies to the cursor and VDPAU or workstation overlays in addition to the X root window.
- Improved the interactivity of applications that use a hardware cursor while G-SYNC is active.