- Added support for GeForce GT 1030
- Fixed a bug that caused the GLX_EXT_buffer_age buffer age extension to return incorrect values for stereo drawables when using passive stereo modes 5 through 9.
- Fixed a bug that caused "nvidia-settings --query all" to print many duplicate entries.
- Fixed a bug that caused applications to crash in some situations when calling glXMakeCurrent while OpenGL threaded optimizations were enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU applications to use the blit presentation queue when a previous VDPAU application didn't shut down cleanly.
- Fixed hangs and crashes that could occur when an OpenGL context is created while the system is out of available memory.
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption when OpenGL windows were moved or resized.
- Fixed a bug that caused X screens that use Option "UseDisplayDevice" "none" to be resized to 640x480 when using "xrandr -s" to change the screen configuration.
- Disabled OpenGL threaded optimizations by default, initially enabled in 378.09, due to various reports of instability.
- Removed the X driver's logo splash screen and the corresponding NoLogoand LogoPath xorg.conf options.
- Added the "ResamplingMethod" MetaMode option, adding support for bicubic resampling methods when scaling screen transformations are in use. See the README for more details.