- Fixed a bug that could cause some eDP G-SYNC displays to flicker at low refresh rates.
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications to crash after a prolonged DPMS sleep state on a monitor driven with PRIME Sync.
- Fixed a bug that artificially limited the maximum pixel clock to 300 MHz when using certain more capable DisplayPort to HDMI adapters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the NVIDIA kernel modules from building for non-SMP Linux kernels.
- Updated the output of `nvidia-smi nvlink --status` to include reporting NVLink speed.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect PCI topology reporting in nvidia-smi on Intel Skylake systems.