- Updated the driver to prevent G-SYNC from being enabled when a Quadro Sync board is installed. G-SYNC and Quadro Sync were always mutually incompatible features, and this change makes it easier to use G-SYNC capable monitors on Quadro Sync configurations, as it is now no longer necessary to manually disable G-SYNC.
- Further improved the fix for occasional flicker when using the X driver's composition pipeline. This was mostly fixed in 390.42, but now the fix should be more complete.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
- Fixed a string concatenation bug that caused libGL to accidentally try to create the directory "$HOME.nv" rather than "$HOME/.nv" in some cases where /tmp isn't accessible.
- Increased the version numbers of the GLVND libGL, libGLESv1_CM, libGLESv2, and libEGL libraries, to prevent concurrently installed non-GLVND libraries from taking precedence in the dynamic linker cache.
- Fixed a bug which could cause X servers that export a Video Driver ABI earlier than 0.8 to crash when running X11 applications which call XRenderAddTraps().