Release 440 is an 'Optimal Drivers for Enterprise' (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making drivers from these branches ideal for enterprise customers and other users requiring application and hardware certification.
Quadro ODE drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provide all the benefits of the Studio Driver, in addition to Quadro-specific enhancements and testing.
Release 440 delivers performance enhancements over the previous ODE, Release 430, with performance gains up to 30% for popular applications such as Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo, and Autodesk VRED, depending on application mode and optimization settings.What’s New in Version 440 U7
Fixed Issues in Version 440 U7
- Implemented performance improvements (see Version 442.74 Release Notes for more details)
Known Issues in Version 440 U7
- [Enscape]: The application crashes in the driver when running out of video memory with Vulkan dedicated allocations and OpenGL interoperability.
- [Enscape]: The application sees device loss and the driver hangs when running out of video memory.
- [Arnold v188.8.131.52/v.184.108.40.206.rc2]: The application crashes or GPU error occurs when rendering with Arnold plugin.
- [DaVinci Resolve]: Playing a Neat Video results in the following message from Resolve - 'The GPU failed to perform image processing because of an error. Error Code: 4.'
- [Mosaic]: Application corruption occurs when running in Mosaic using overlap and warp and blend in full-screen stereo.
- [Warp and Blend]: Warping feature does not get enabled after rotating the display to Portrait or Flipped Portrait from the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Width/Height display coordinates are swapped in Portrait mode.
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching to another display with a different resolution.
To workaround, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external display with the application opened.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here