Release 450 is an 'Optimal Drivers for Enterprise' (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making drivers from these branches ideal for enterprise customers and other users requiring application and hardware certification.
Quadro ODE drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provide all the benefits of the Studio Driver, in addition to Quadro-specific enhancements and testing. What’s New in Version 450 U3
Limitations in Version 450 U3
- RTX-Powered Creative App Updates.
This driver is validated against the latest GPU-accelerated creative app releases including the following.
- Adobe Premiere Rush
Adds support for Auto Reframe to automatically retain most important video content in frame.
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Adds support for Scene Edit Detection to detect and tag transitions in flattened video files.
- Blender Cycles
Adds support for NVIDIA OptiX rendering engine on all NVIDIA GPUs; on RTX GPUs, rendering receives increased performance from RT Cores and Tensor Cores.
Adds support for NVLink to enable multiple GPUs to provide improved rendering performance, particularly for scenes larger than the memory capacity of a single GPU.
- V-Ray 5 GPU for Maya
Adds support for out-of-core geometry rendering, providing GPU acceleration for lighting, materials and color management. Also includes support for additional features previously available only on CPU version: 2D Displacement, OSL patterns, Phoenix Particle Shader, tyFlow support, IBL ground projection, and improved shadow catching.
- Flicker Free
Adds GPU support to provide up to 8x performance improvement over standalone CPU for eliminating flicker caused by out of sync cameras, time-lapse, or slow-motion video.
- BorisFX Optics
Adds support for digital photography visual effects plug-in designed for use with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Application Profile Updates
- Added support for Octane Renderer 2018
- Added support for FlightSafety VITAL TAP
Fixed Issues in Version 450 U3
- Mosaic and Sync Features
Users of Mosaic and Sync features are advised to remain on the NVIDIA Quadro R440 driver branch.
Open Issues in Version 450 U3
- [Adobe Media Encoder]: Implemented driver change to improve Adobe Media Encoder stability in high memory use cases.
- [Creo Parametric 6]: Resolved resume issue that occurred after waking from GPU low-power state.
- [Creo Simulate 4]: Optimized driver performance for Creo Simulate 4 animations.
- [Siemens Tecnomatix]: Fixed spelling of Siemens Tecnomatix in NVIDIA Control Panel Application Profiles.
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching to another display with a different resolution.
To workaround, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external display with the application opened.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.