NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 470 is the latest Production Branch (PB) release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
PB drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The PB driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.What’s New in Version 470 U3
Fixed Issues in Version 470 U3
- Added support for the NVIDIA RTX A2000 GPU.
- Added Windows GPUDirect support for NVIDIA Rivermax SDK.
- Studio Application Updates
- Topaz Sharpen AI v3.2: refinements added to AI support by RTX GPUs and Tensor Cores to accelerate motion blur and further reduce image artifiacts.
- Reallusion Character Creator v3.43: now allows artists to export characters from Character Creator to Omniverse as USD files with Audio2Face-compliant meshes, allowing facial and lip animations to be completely AI-driven solely from voice input.
- Capture One 21 v14.3.0: increased performance for new Magic Brush tool to create complex masks for layer editing.
Open Issues in Version 470 U3
- [Luxmark][RTX A6000]: Application performance decreases on the RTX A6000.
- [Topaz Video Enhance AI]: The application fails to process video with driver TDR error.
- [D5 Render]: Black corruption overlay occurs with NVIDIA DLSS ON.
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching to another display with a different resolution.
To workaround, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external display with the application opened.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here