NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 470 is the latest Production Branch (PB) release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
PB drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The PB driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.What’s New in Version 470 U4
Fixed Issues in Version 470 U4
- Studio Application Updates
- Added support for custom styles in NVIDIA Canvas.
- Added support for Jianying video editing software.
- Updated Maxine AR SDK to improve quality and stability of AI-driven body tracking in applications such as Notch.
Open Issues in Version 470 U4
- [Rheinmetall][Turing GPUs]: The GPU driver may crash when using MVR with VRWorks.
- [Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE][Quadro M2000]: OpenGL/Vulkan interoperability-related errors may occur.
- [Redshift3D]: GPU clocks "stuck" at max rate.
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching to another display with a different resolution.
To workaround, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external display with the application opened.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here