- Added Support for GeForce GTX 460
- Added Support for Quadro 4000, Quadro 5000, and Quadro 6000.
- Updated nvidia-installer to detect the nouveau kernel module and fail with an appropriate error message.
- Added information to the NVIDIA driver README on how to disable the nouveau driver.
- Fixed VDPAU to not print a debug error message when calling VdpVideoMixerQueryFeatureSupport with an unsupported or unknown VdpVideoMixerFeature.
- Removed the requirement that in TwinView passive stereo, MetaModes must have identical viewports on each monitor.
- Removed the requirement that in active stereo, all monitors must use identical modetimings.
- Enhanced VDPAU to better report certain kinds of initialization error.
- Fixed a regression that caused Xv to return BadAlloc errors on AGP systems when using the AGP GART driver contained in the NVIDIA driver.This fixes the problem reported in nvnews.net thread 151199.