CUDA Application Support:
In order to run Mac OS X Applications that leverage the CUDA architecture of the Quadro 4000 for Mac product, users will need to download and install the CUDA 3.2 driver for Mac located here.
New in Release 256.01.00f03v7:
- This driver update is required and fixes performance issues introduced with the latest Software Update from Apple.
- The NVIDIA Quadro 4000 for Mac requires Mac OS X v10.6.5 or newer to run, however because OS X does not yet have native support for the Quadro 4000 for Mac, users must install this driver before installing the hardware.
- This driver update is for Mac Pro 5,1 (2010), Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) and Mac Pro 3,1 (2008) users only, whose owners would like to use the new Quadro 4000 for Mac graphics card.
- The NVIDIA Quadro 4000 for Mac requires Mac OS X v10.6.5 to run, however because OS X v10.6.5 does not have native support for the Quadro 4000 for Mac, users must install this driver before installing the hardware.
- Please note that if you are running the Quadro FX 4800 for Mac or the GeForce GTX 285, you do not need to upgrade to this driver
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Mac OS X, please subscribe to the newsletter.
- Supported Language
- Chinese (traditional)