- Fixed a bug in the VDPAU presentation queue that could cause 1 second hangs when transitioning from blit-based display to overlay- based display. This would most commonly happen when disabling a compositing manager.
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashes when capturing SDI video.
- Fixed a corner-case in which the OpenGL driver could leak resources in applications utilizing fork().
- Addressed a Linux kernel interface compatibility problem that could lead to ioremap() errors and, potentially, functional and/or stability problems.
- Fixed a bug that caused SLI initialization to fail on some Intel based systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused SLI initialization to fail when using recent Linux kernels, such as 2.6.38.