- Fixed a bug that caused desktop corruption in GNOME 3 after a VT-switch or suspend/resume cycle.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 560
GeForce GT 545
GeForce GTX 560M
- Fixed a bug that caused freezes and crashes when resizing windows in KDE 4 with desktop effects enabled using X.Org X server version 1.10 or later.
- Modified the X driver to request that hardware inform the audio driver whenever a display is disabled. This will allow the audio driver to generate the appropriate jack unplug events to applications.
- Added support for the GL_EXT_x11_sync_object extension. See the extension specification in the OpenGL registry here:
http://www.opengl.org/registry/specs/EXT/x11_sync_object.txt for more details.
- Improved performance of window resize operations in KDE 4 on systems with slow CPUs.
- Added support for hardware button based pairing to NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro. Single click button on the hub to enter into a pairing mode which pairs one pair of glasses at a time. Double click the same button on the hub to enter into a pairing mode which pairs multiple pairs of glasses at a time.
- Added unofficial GLX protocol support (i.e., for GLX indirect rendering) for the following OpenGL extensions:
- Added GLX protocol support (i.e., for GLX indirect rendering) for the following OpenGL extension:
- Fixed a bug that caused the pop-out and external DVI displays to go blank on Lenovo ThinkPad W701 laptops.
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption on the menus in OpenOffice.org when the screen is rotated.
- Improved performance of certain memory allocations.
- Fixed a bug that caused Java2D widgets to disappear when Java is configured to render using FBOs.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to crash while saving the X configuration file on some Linux distributions.
- Added a new X configuration option "BaseMosaic" which can be used to extend a single X screen transparently across all of the available display outputs on each GPU. See "Appendix B. X Config Options" in the README for more information.