- Restored the release splash screen in the NVIDIA X driver (the beta splash screen was accidentally reenabled between 275.09.07 and 275.19).
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to crash when configuring multiple X screens after all monitors were unplugged from one of the X screens.
- Fixed a bug in nvidia-settings that caused the display configuration page to show extra disabled displays after connecting a new monitor.
- Added X configuration options "3DVisionProHwButtonPairing", "3DVisionProHwSinglePairingTimeout", "3DVisionProHwMultiPairingTimeout", and "3DVisionProHwDoubleClickThreshold" to configure hardware button based pairing in NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro. See "Appendix B. X Config Options" in the README for more information.
- Fixed a bug that prevented initialization of the NVIDIA 3D Vision or NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro hub if no EDID was present.