- Added support for the following GPU:
- Fixed a bug that would cause OpenGL applications to crash when run with recent releases of glibc such as glibc 2.14.90.
- Improved the performance of FBO bind operations when using Xinerama by ~30% in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that could cause stereo corruption when driving a stereo display and a non-stereo display from the same GPU.
- Fixed a bug that could cause display devices on a secondary GPU to get swapped between X screens when restarting the X server.
- Fixed a bug that could result in line flickering in full-scene anti-aliasing contexts.
- Fixed a bug that caused the physical dimensions of rotated monitors to be reported incorrectly.
- Add support for the pre-VBO DrawArrays command in the server-side GLX driver module. The NVIDIA client-side GLX implementation never sends this command, but the server needs to support it for compatibility with other GLX client implementations.
- Fixed a regression that caused blank/white windows when exhausting video memory on GeForce 6 and 7 series GPUs while using composited desktops.
- Fixed a bug that would cause applications which export custom allocation functions to our driver (such as Adobe Flash in Firefox or Chrome) to crash.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the driver from loading on some systems with integrated graphics.
- Fixed issues in VDPAU that prevented allocating and displaying extremely large VdpOutputSurfaces.
- Added support for limiting heap allocations in the OpenGL driver through the use of the __GL_HEAP_ALLOC_LIMIT environment variable. See the README for further details.
- Added an "Accel" option to the X driver to allow disabling its use of the graphics processing hardware. This is useful when other components, such as CUDA, require exclusive use of the GPU's processing cores.
- Modified how the OpenGL driver allocates executable memory so it may continue to function properly if /tmp is mounted noexec. As some fallback allocation methods may be prohibited under SELinux policy, the driver now supports detection of this policy as well as manual override of this detection via the __GL_SELINUX_BOOLEANS environment variable.
- Fixed a bug that caused various GLSL built-in uniforms to not be updated properly when calling glPopAttrib.
- Improved performance by caching compiled OpenGL shaders to disk. Added a "GLShaderDiskCache" option to the X driver to enable/disable this feature. Added the __GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE and __GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE_PATH environment variables for further configuration. See the README for further details.
- Added GLX protocol support (i.e., for GLX indirect rendering) for the following OpenGL extension: