- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Fixed a regression in backlight control functionality on some notebook configurations.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the display device / X screen selection menu from being displayed in nvidia-settings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented X driver gamma manipulation from working after a VT-switch on some configurations.
- Added the option "--output-file" to nvidia-bug-report.sh to allow specifying a custom filename for the log file.
- Fixed a hang when using OpenGL programs with some SLI Mosaic configurations on pre-Fermi GPUs.
- Added sections to the "Supported NVIDIA GPU Products" list for NVS, Tesla, and VGX products.