- Updated the NVIDIA X driver to reprobe displays when VT-switching to X, to allow reporting of hotplug events when displays are connected or disconnected while VT-switched away from X.
- Added unofficial GLX protocol support (i.e for GLX indirect rendering) for the following extension and core commands.
OpenGL 3.0 commands ClearBufferfi, ClearBufferfv, ClearBufferiv, ClearBufferuiv and GetStringi.
- Fixed a bug that caused the cursor shadow to be clipped to 32x32 pixels, even on Kepler GPUs that support a 256x256 cursor image.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some cursor image updates from taking effect on displays with rotation or other transformations applied.
- Fixed cursor alpha blending artifacts on displays with rotation or other transformations applied.
- Added support for the GLX_EXT_buffer_age extension.
- Improved the performance of glDrawPixels() by up to 450% when the pixel data is of type GL_BYTE.
- Fixed libnvidia-encode.so library dependency by linking it with libnvcuvid.so.1 instead of libnvcuvid.so while creating it.
- Improved performance of OpenGL framebuffer object binds with Xinerama enabled by 2000-3000% when the application's windows do not span screen boundaries.
- Fix performance issues when using some versions of HyperMesh with Quadro GPUs.