This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for the Crysis 3. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, improves single GPU performance by up to 5%, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65% (compared to GeForce 310.90 WHQL driver).
Instantly apply optimal game settings for Crysis 3 with GeForce Experience
EA’s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680.
GeForce R313 drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin’s Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3.
New in GeForce 314.07 Drivers
Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).
New in GeForce R313 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 690:
- Up to 65% in Crysis 3
- Up to 24% in Assassin’s Creed III
- Up to 15% in Civilization V
- Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Up to 12% in Dirt 3
- Up to 11% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 9% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 8% in Far Cry 2
- Up to 7% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 7% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 7% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 5% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 4% in Shogun: Total War
- Up to 4% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
GeForce GTX 670:
- Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III
- Up to 11% in Civilization V
- Up to 8% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 6% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 5% in Dirt 3
- Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Far Cry 2
- Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War
- Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
- Warframe– updated SLI profile
- DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile
- NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles:
- Crysis 3 – rated Excellent
- Dead Space 3 – rated Poor
- Resident Evil 6- rated Good
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.