FreeBSD Display Driver – x64
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GRID K340
- NVS 315
- Quadro K500M
- Fixed a bug in the nvidia-settings control panel that could cause spurious messages about layout inconsistencies to be printed when
changing the display layout while SLI is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause display flickering after setting some scaling configurations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the status bar on the "PowerMizer" and "X Server XVideo Settings" pages in the nvidia-settings control
panel from being updated when settings were changed by another
- Fixed a bug that could cause some UI elements to be duplicated in the nvidia-settings control panel following a VT switch on X server
configurations with multiple NVIDIA X screens.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of a mode via RandR with the same name as a previously created mode, even after the previous mode
had been deleted.
- Fixed a bug in nvidia-settings that caused GTK+ theme colors to be ignored for some UI elements.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to write hostname-based color correction settings to the .nvidia-settings-rc configuration file, even
when the "Include X Display Names in the Config File" option was unset.
This could lead to a long delay when starting nvidia-settings, if a
hostname saved to the configuration file failed to resolve.
- Fixed a bug that exposed edge overlap controls on the SLI Mosai page of nvidia-settings on edges where overlap was impossible.
- Fixed a bug that caused some settings in the nvidia-settings control panel to be reset when reprobing displays.
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications that use Frame Buffer Objects (FBOs) to crash following a mode switch (e.g. changing the
resolution of a display or transforming it).
- Fixed a memory leak that could be triggered by unloading libGL before destroying all GLX contexts.
- Fixed a bug that could cause color correction settings to be applied to the wrong display when multiple displays are unplugged and then plugged
back in again.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a spurious error message about a missing NV-GLX extension when performing indirect rendering from a GLX client
with the NVIDIA client-side OpenGL libraries to a non-NVIDIA GLX server.
- Fixed an OpenGL bug that prevented conditional rendering from the NV_conditional_render extension from correctly affecting CopyPixels.
- Improved the rendering performance of complex gradients.
- Added support for configuring SLI Mosaic and Base Mosaic in the "X Server Display Configuration" page of nvidia-settings.
- Fixed an X driver bug where the RandR CRTC panning area and tracking area were not getting clamped to the current X screen size when
the RandR CRTC transitioned from disabled to enabled.
- Fixed an X driver bug where successful RandR X_RRSetScreenConfig requests would update the server's RandR 'lastSetTime' too far,
potentially causing subsequent RandR requests to be unnecessarily rejected.
- Fixed an X driver bug that caused GPUs to become inaccessible via the NV-CONTROL X extension when no corresponding X screens could be
- Generate a BadMatch error when applications attempt to create GLX pixmaps using glXCreatePixmap() or glXCreateGLXPixmapWithConfigSGIX()
and the pixmap's depth doesn't match that of the specified GLXFBConfig.
- Updated nvidia-settings to explicitly specify the direction of rotation for configuring per-display rotation configuration.
- Honor a GPU UUID as the GPU qualifier for X configuration options that allow GPU qualifiers (e.g. "MetaModes").
- Report GPU UUIDs in the X log when verbose logging is enabled in the X server.
- Enabled conformant glBlitFrameBuffer() scissor test behavior by default. A driver-provided application profile enables the previous
non-conformant behavior for applications that load libcogl, to work
around a bug in older versions of libcogl.
- Application profiles can be added to enable the non-conformant behavior for other applications that depend upon it. See the "Known Issues" section of the README for more details.
- Fixed a bug that caused applications using CUDA-GL interop to crash when run on X servers with Xinerama enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some double-bit ECC errors from being properly reported.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a blank screen when changing house sync settings on Quadro Kepler GPUs with Quadro Sync boards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nested loops with identical loop conditions in GLSL shaders from terminating correctly. This could cause hangs in
applications such as Exa PowerVIZ.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in corrupt texels when a previously empty texture image was specified with glXBindTexImageEXT. In GNOME 3, this
caused gnome-screenshot to produce garbled window screenshots.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash when querying the current mode of disabled displays.