- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GT 710
- Fixed a regression that prevented nvidia-installer from cleaning up directories created as part of the driver installation.
- Added a new X configuration option "InbandStereoSignaling" to enable/disable DisplayPort in-band stereo signaling. See "Appendix B. X Config Options" in the README for more information.
- Fixed a bug that caused PBO downloads of cube map faces to retrieve incorrect data.
- Fixed a bug in nvidia-installer that resulted in spurious error messages when opting out of installing the NVIDIA kernel module or source files for the kernel module.
- Added experimental support for ARGB GLX visuals when Xinerama and Composite are enabled at the same time on X.Org xserver 1.15.