- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Fixed a bug causing mode validation to fail for 4K resolutions over HDMI in certain situations.
- Added nvidia-settings command line controls for over- and under-clocking attributes. Please see the nvidia-settings(1) manual page for more details.
- Fixed several cosmetic issues in the clock control user interface of nvidia-settings.
- Added support for the GLX_EXT_stereo_tree extension. For more details, see the extension specification:
- Enabled support for using Unified Back Buffer (UBB) and 3D Stereo with the composite extension on Quadro cards. Using stereo with a composite manager requires a stereo-aware composite manager. Otherwise, only the left eye of stereo applications will be displayed. See the GLX_EXT_stereo_tree extension specification for more details.