- Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
- Fixed a bug that could result in system instability while restoring the VGA console.
- Fixed an interaction problem with xserver 1.15 that occasionally caused OpenGL applications to continue rendering when they are minimized or unmapped.
- Updated nvidia-bug-report.sh to search the systemd journal for X server logs and messages from the NVIDIA kernel module.
- Added support for X.org xserver ABI 18 (xorg-server 1.16).
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption or blank screens on monitors that use EDID version 1.3 or older when they are connected via DisplayPort on graphics boards that use external DisplayPort encoders, such as the Quadro FX 4800.