- Added support for the following GPU:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the CUDA debugger to fail after exiting X on systems with persistence mode enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause silent and intermittent failures when a CUDA application writes to a peer device's memory with GPUDirect.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent 32-bit GPU-based applications from running correctly on 64-bit systems when using GPUs with very large memory-mapped I/O regions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause poor system performance and hangs when running large compute workloads on IOMMU-enabled systems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a system crash when two or more processes try to load the nvidia-uvm driver.
- Fixed a bug that could cause framelock status to be incorrectly reported in the nvidia-settings control panel on some multi-GPU framelock configurations.
- Improved the performance of OpenGL applications that request a large number of GPU mappings via the GL_NV_shader_buffer_load extension.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a system crash when killing applications that use NVIDIA GPUs on multiple-GPU systems with IOMMU functionality enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the NVIDIA kernel module to leak memory for DMA mappings on some configurations.