- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 760A
GeForce GTX 850A
- Fixed a bug that could cause VT-switching to fail following a suspend, resume, and driver reload sequence.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect colors to be displayed on X screens running at depth 8 on some GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented GPUs from being correctly recognized in MetaMode strings when identified by UUID.
- Implemented support for disabling indirect GLX context creation using the -iglx option available on X.Org server release 1.16 and newer. Note that future X.Org server releases may make the -iglx option the default. To re-enable support for indirect GLX on such servers, use the +iglx option.
- Added the "AllowIndirectGLXProtocol" X config option. This option can be used to disallow use of GLX protocol. See "Appendix B. X Config Options" in the README for more details.