- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 19 (xorg-server 1.17).
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
- Fixed a bug that prevented internal 4K panels on some laptops from being driven at a sufficient bandwidth to support their native resolutions.
- Fixed a regression that prevented the NVIDIA kernel module from loading in some virtualized environments such as Amazon Web Services.
- Fixed a regression that caused displays to be detected incorrectly on some notebook systems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause X to freeze when using Base Mosaic.
- Fixed a regression that prevented the NVIDIA X driver from recognizing Base Mosaic layouts generated by the nvidia-settings control panel.