This driver is from the R361 Optimal Drivers for Enterprise [ODE] driver branch. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers. For the latest driver which contains new features and functionality, including optimizations for Virtual Reality applications please download the Quadro VR / Performance driver. New features in this release branch:
- nvEnterprise 2.25
- Windows 10 support updates
- Direct Mode + VR SLI
- DirectX 12: 3D stereo + SLI
- DirectX 12: Direct Mode
- OpenGL: Added support for OpenGL multicast NXV extension.
- Expanded the list of SLI-certified motherboards and systems for workstation SLI support
- GPU VR SDK
- VR SLI now supports OpenGL (via the new multicast extension).
- Added ability to query whether the GPU hardware supports the creation of low-latency high priority context.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
. For Quadro Notebook:
This reference driver can be installed on supported NVIDIA Quadro notebook GPUs. Please note that the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of your notebook provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM for recommended software updates. OEMs may choose not to provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).