- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 1050
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Added new X configuration options:
ForceCompositionPipelinewhich override the MetaMode tokens with the same names.
- Fixed a bug that caused issues with panning and cursor constraining when mixing PRIME-driven displays with natively driven displays.
- Fixed a bug that caused long delays when leaving the VT or disabling a display device while an OpenGL application is running.
- Improved console restore behavior on systems that use the UEFI Graphics Output Protocol, and most vesafb modes.
- Added support for the RandR TILE property added in RandR 1.5.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nvidia-bug-report.sh from finding relevant messages in kernel log files.
- Fixed a bug that allowed nvidia-installer to attempt loading kernel modules that were built against non-running kernels.