Release 375 is from the ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE] branch. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
Release version R375 U5 includes:
- Security updates for driver components.
- Support for the following Quadro products:
- NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- NVIDIA Quadro P4000, P2000, P1000, P600, and P400
- Support for Quadro Sync II
- Quadro Sync II provides Quadro Sync functionality for the Pascal family of Quadro products.
- Note: Quadro Sync II does not yet support the Quadro GP100 product.
The following features are not currently supported or have limited support in this driver release:
- Users experiencing installation errors with nView on non-English versions of Windows are recommended to use the R375 U2 driver. This issue will be resolved in the R375 U6 driver release.
New features in this branch:Video SDK Support
- Multi-Mosaic Configuration Using Multiple GPUs
- Multi-Mosaic configurations (using multiple GPUs) with Sync are not currently supported with the Pascal family of Quadro products.
- Video Memory Support
- For Windows 7 64-bit, this driver recognizes up to the total available video memory on Quadro cards for Direct3D and OpenGL applications.
- For Windows 7 32-bit, this driver recognizes only up to 4 GB of video memory on Quadro cards for DirectX, OpenGL, and CUDA applications.
- Hardware video encoding and decoding via Video SDK APIs are officially supported by FFMPEG and libAV as of Video SDK 7.0.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
.For Quadro Notebook:
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to theProducts Supportedtab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration.Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.