Release 378 is a Quadro New Feature (QNF) driver. This driver is from the most recent driver release branch from NVIDIA, and contains the latest new features and functionality. It has been tested for workstation environments, and is recommended only for those users who need specific features mentioned in the release highlights or release notes.
For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please use the 'Quadro ODE Graphics Driver' downloadable from the main NVIDIA Driver download page.
Release version R378 U2 includes:
New in Release 378 branch:
- Security updates for driver components.
- Support for the following Quadro products:
- NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- NVIDIA Quadro P4000, P2000, P1000, P600, and P400
- NvWMI Version 2.30
- Quadro Sync support for DirectX 12
- Added ability to use NVIDIA Control Panel using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- NVIDIA Quadro Sync and Quadro Sync II users are advised to use the latest driver from the R375 ODE branch.
- Beginning with Release 378, the NVIDIA professional drivers will no longer support select NVIDIA Quadro products. Please refer to the Release Notes (Version 378.66) for complete list of affected products.
- Support for Quadro SDI products is discontinued for Windows 8 and later operating systems.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here