Release 375 is from the ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE] branch. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
New in Version 377.11:
New features in this branch:Video SDK Support
- Added Quadro Sync II support with NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- Added Windows Server support with NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- Resolved nView installation errors that occurred on non-English versions of Windows
- R375 U5 supports Video SDK 7.1
- Hardware video encoding and decoding were officially supported by FFMPEG and libAV as of Video SDK 7.0.
The following features are not currently supported or have limited support in this driver release:
- Large System Memory
- Users may experience issues with loading the Windows display driver with greater than 1.75TB of system memory
- Multi-Mosaic Configuration Using Multiple GPUs
- Multi-Mosaic configurations (using multiple GPUs) with Sync are not currently supported with the Pascal family of Quadro products.
- Video Memory Support
- For Windows 7 64-bit, this driver recognizes up to the total available video memory on Quadro cards for Direct3D and OpenGL applications.
- For Windows 7 32-bit, this driver recognizes only up to 4 GB of video memory on Quadro cards for DirectX, OpenGL, and CUDA applications.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
.For Quadro Notebook:
This reference driver can be installed on supported NVIDIA Quadro notebook GPUs. Please note that the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of your notebook provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM for recommended software updates. OEMs may choose not to provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration.Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.