Release 375 is from the ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE] branch. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
New in Version 377.11:
New features in this branch:Video SDK Support
- Added Quadro Sync II support with NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- Added Windows Server support with NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- Resolved nView installation errors that occurred on non-English versions of Windows
- R375 U5 supports Video SDK 7.1
- Hardware video encoding and decoding were officially supported by FFMPEG and libAV as of Video SDK 7.0.
The following features are not currently supported or have limited support in this driver release:
- Large System Memory
- Users may experience issues with loading the Windows display driver with greater than 1.75TB of system memory
- Multi-Mosaic Configuration Using Multiple GPUs
- Multi-Mosaic configurations (using multiple GPUs) with Sync are not currently supported with the Pascal family of Quadro products.
- Video Memory Support
- For Windows 7 64-bit, this driver recognizes up to the total available video memory on Quadro cards for Direct3D and OpenGL applications.
- For Windows 7 32-bit, this driver recognizes only up to 4 GB of video memory on Quadro cards for DirectX, OpenGL, and CUDA applications.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here