Release 375 is from the ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE] branch. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
New in Version 377.35:
New features in this branch:Video SDK Support
- Security updates for driver components
- R375 U5 supports Video SDK 7.1
- Hardware video encoding and decoding were officially supported by FFMPEG and libAV as of Video SDK 7.0.
The following features are not currently supported or have limited support in this driver release:
- Large System Memory
- Users may experience issues with loading the Windows display driver with greater than 1.75TB of system memory
- Video Memory Support
- For Windows 7 64-bit, this driver recognizes up to the total available video memory on Quadro cards for Direct3D and OpenGL applications.
- For Windows 7 32-bit, this driver recognizes only up to 4 GB of video memory on Quadro cards for DirectX, OpenGL, and CUDA applications.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
.For Quadro Notebook:
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration.Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.