- Fixed a bug that could cause kernel panics when using Quadro SDI Capture hardware.
- Fixed a bug that caused kwin OpenGL compositing to crash when launching certain OpenGL applications.
- Fixed an intermittent crash when launching Vulkan applications.
- Fixed an intermittent crash when launching applications through Wine.
- Fixed a bug that caused the driver, in some low bandwidth DisplayPort configurations, to not implicitly enable display dithering. This resulted in visible banding.
- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 24 (xorg-server 1.20).
- Improved nvidia-bug-report.sh to check for kern.log which is the default kernel log-file location for many Debian-based Linux distributions.
- Fixed a bug which could cause X servers that export a Video Driver ABI earlier than 0.8 to crash when running X11 applications which call XRenderAddTraps().