- Improved recovery of Vulkan direct-to-display applications after an application hang or crash.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multi-threaded EGL applications to Crash when exiting.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
- Fixed an intermittent hang of Vulkan applications running fullscreen when flipping is allowed.
- Removed informational messages that were printed by nvidiamodeset.ko whenever a GPU device was allocated or freed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause kernel panics when using Quadro SDI Capture hardware.
- Fixed a bug that caused kwin OpenGL compositing to crash when launching certain OpenGL applications.
- Fixed an intermittent crash when launching Vulkan applications.
- Fixed an intermittent crash when launching applications through Wine.
- Fixed a bug that caused the driver, in some low bandwidth DisplayPort configurations, to not implicitly enable display dithering. This resulted in visible banding.
- Fixed intermittent hangs of fullscreen Vulkan applications when focused away (e.g., by using the alt-tab key combination) on non-composited desktops.
- Increased the version numbers of the GLVND libGL, libGLESv1_CM, libGLESv2, and libEGL libraries, to prevent concurrently installed non-GLVND libraries from taking precedence in the dynamic linker cache.
- Updated the OpenGL driver to allow the use of integer format (SINT/UINT) color attachments with depth attachments in Frame Buffer Objects.