Release 410 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are dedicated to long term stability, suitable for use by Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and Enterprise customers.What’s New in Version 410 U6
Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R410 U6
- This driver adds security updates for driver components.
See the NVIDIA Security Bulletin 4772 and the Version 412.27 Release Notes for details.
- NVIDIA Control Panel Updated to version 8.1.950. Added new Developer->Manage GPU Performance Counters controls.
- [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver.
If you encounter this issue, roll back the driver to version 385.90, or disable Deep Color within the application as follows:
From the startup screen choose System Settings.
- In the System Settings Dialog, choose the Advanced tab.
- From the list (under Graphics) select "OpenGL: Disable 'deep color'
- Click the boolean button to turn the setting on.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here