Release 430 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are dedicated to long term stability, ideal for use by Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and Enterprise environments.What’s New in Version 430 U2
Fixed Issues in Version 430 U2
- Added security updates for driver components.
Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R430 U2
- [NVS 810][Poolmon][Mosaic]: Memory leak is reported when running the application using Mosaic mode. 
- [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver.
If you encounter this issue, roll back the driver to version 385.90, or disable Deep Color within the application as follows:
From the startup screen choose System Settings.
- In the System Settings Dialog, choose the Advanced tab.
- From the list (under Graphics) select "OpenGL: Disable 'deep color'
- Click the boolean button to turn the setting on.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here