- Fixed a bug that could cause GPU applications to exit when resuming from suspend.
- Fixed a regression which resulted in very-high system memory usage for Direct3D 12 games when run through vkd3d-proton.
- Added an application profile to disable FXAA for Firefox to prevent visual corruption.
- Fixed a Vulkan performance regression that affected rFactor2.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the /proc/driver/nvidia/suspend power management interface to fail to preserve and restore video memory allocations when the NVreg_TemporaryFilePath module parameter for nvidia.ko specified an invalid path.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-drm.ko to crash when loading with DRM-KMS enabled (modeset=1) on Linux v5.14.