NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 510 is the latest Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.New Features in Version 510 U3
Fixed Issues in Version 510 U3
- This release includes bug fixes and driver component enhancements to improve performance.
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager Version 202.44 - includes new Birds Eye View interface which shows all connected displays/desktops and allows window arrangement and grid snapping from within the global view.
- [Allplan]: Allplan in Vulkan mode doesn't draw circle.
- [Foundry Nuke]: CUDA and OpenCL kernel return incorrect result.
- [OctaneRender Studio][OptiX]: Crash occurs in Octane when validation is enabled.
- [Telestream][Pascal GPUs]: H.264 Interlace Encode is garbled when useBFramesAsRef = NV_ENC_BFRAME_REF_MODE_MIDDLE on Pascal GPUs.
- [BlenderO7]: OptiX Denoiser artifacts appear when using large stride values.
- [Chief Architect]: Resource lifetime and CPU/GPU synchronization management issue.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here