NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 515 is the latest Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, along with NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing. New Features in Version R515 U3
Fixed Issues in Version R515 U3
- This release includes bug fixes and driver component enhancements to improve performance.
- Security updates - see Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver – August 2022, which is posted shortly after the release date of this software and will be listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page
- Studio Application/Feature Support:
- Chaos V-Ray 6 for 3ds Max—improvements to GPU support accelerates Light Cache, new Device Selector for rendering assignment, AI denoiser, and adaptive dome-light rendering. Adds support for new features, such as Chaos Scatter, Procedural Clouds, and improvements to trace-depth and shading.
Known Issues with Version R515 U3
- [PTC Creo 7] Performance degradation with newer drivers (511.79 and later), as compared to 471.68
- [SPECViewperf 13/2020] Variations seen in Catia and Creo performance
- [NVWMI] 3D application profile created for Nextra 3D
- [Dell] Mobile workstation LCD panel flashes during system boot into OS
- [EIZO][Quadro P2200]: shutdown when merge display function is enabled on Quadro P2200
- [OTOY] OctaneBench performance regression with R510 branch drivers
- [Microsoft Edge] Videos in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon Hibernation or Fast Boot
- [DirectX12] RTX Experience recordings may appear over-exposed when HDR is enabled from Windows displays settings
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
NVIDIA RTX Series:
NVIDIA RTX A6000, NVIDIA RTX A5500, NVIDIA RTX A5000, NVIDIA RTX A4500, NVIDIA RTX A4000H, NVIDIA RTX A4000, NVIDIA RTX A2000 12GB, NVIDIA RTX A2000, NVIDIA T1000 8GB, NVIDIA T1000, NVIDIA T600, NVIDIA T400 4GB, NVIDIA T400NVIDIA RTX Series (Notebooks):
NVIDIA RTX A5500 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A5000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A4500 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A4000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A3000 12GB Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A2000 8GB Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A2000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA RTX A1000 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T1200 Laptop GPU , NVIDIA T600 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T550 Laptop GPU, NVIDIA T500Quadro RTX Series:
Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000Quadro RTX Series (Notebooks):
Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000Quadro Series:
Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2200, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K2200, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620Quadro Series (Notebooks):
Quadro T2000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P3200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P520, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K620MQuadro Blade/Embedded Series :
Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 3000, Quadro T2000, Quadro T1000, Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SEQuadro NVS Series:
NVS 810Quadro Sync Series:
Quadro Sync II, Quadro SyncNVS Series: