NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators, and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
This updated NVIDIA Studio Driver resolves two critical issues with Adobe applications.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom instability with 528.02 
- Adobe Photoshop 24.1 application instability with 528.02 when using GeForce Experience 
- Adobe Premiere Pro: ProRes RAW files appear completely black when previewing 
- Autodesk Alias: Expected transparent window appears opaque 
- OctaneBench 2020 fails intermittently due to render engine failure