Although GeForce Game Ready Drivers and NVIDIA Studio Drivers can be installed on supported notebook GPUs, the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM for recommended software updates for your notebook.
NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators, and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
This updated NVIDIA Studio Driver resolves two critical issues with Adobe applications.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom instability with 528.02 
- Adobe Photoshop 24.1 application instability with 528.02 when using GeForce Experience 
- Adobe Premiere Pro: ProRes RAW files appear completely black when previewing 
- Autodesk Alias: Expected transparent window appears opaque 
- OctaneBench 2020 fails intermittently due to render engine failure 
GeForce RTX 30 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPUGeForce RTX 20 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060, GeForce RTX 2050GeForce GTX 16 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050