This new 334.67 Beta driver introduces a variety of new SLI and 3D Vision profiles and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
New in GeForce 334.67 Beta drivers
- SLI Technology
- HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft – created profile
- Gas Guzzlers – created profile
- 3D Vision
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – rating now “Excellent”
- Bioshock Infinite – rating now “Excellent”
- Hitman: Absolution – rating now “Excellent”
- Assassin’s Creed III – rating now “Excellent”
- Sniper Elite V2 – rating now “Excellent”
- Battlefield 4 – rating now “Good”
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – rating now “Good”
- Saints Row 4 – rating now “Good”
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – rating now “Good”
- Far Cry 3 – rating now “Good”
- Total War: Shogun 2 – rating now “Good”
- Warframe – laser sight and shadows fixed
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.1220
- Installs HD Audio v220.127.116.11
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.8.2
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: GeForce GTX 600 series SLI, Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.