As part of the NVIDIA Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
This new 334.67 Beta driver introduces a variety of new SLI and 3D Vision profiles and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
New in GeForce 334.67 Beta drivers
- SLI Technology
- HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft – created profile
- Gas Guzzlers – created profile
- 3D Vision
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – rating now “Excellent”
- Bioshock Infinite – rating now “Excellent”
- Hitman: Absolution – rating now “Excellent”
- Assassin’s Creed III – rating now “Excellent”
- Sniper Elite V2 – rating now “Excellent”
- Battlefield 4 – rating now “Good”
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – rating now “Good”
- Saints Row 4 – rating now “Good”
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – rating now “Good”
- Far Cry 3 – rating now “Good”
- Total War: Shogun 2 – rating now “Good”
- Warframe – laser sight and shadows fixed
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.1220
- Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.8.2
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.