This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.
- ODE Driver
- This is the fourth release for the R331 drivers, the sixth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE]. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
New in this driver release:
- First ODE driver to support Windows 8.1
- Added support for OpenGL 4.4
- Workstation Features
- NvWMI - Updated to version 2.15*
- New API that supports creation of multiple default display grids with a single call. Also, supports creation of multiple default + custom grids, with a single call
- New API that supports validation of multiple default display grids with a single call. Also, supports validation of multiple default + custom grids, with a single call
- NVIDIA Control Panel Changes
- Workstation->EDID Management
- Added controls to improve productivity by providing a way to force an EDID on multiple connectors at a time, instead of one at a time
- Display->Change Resolution
- Added controls to import or export customs resolutions. Allows users to create a custom resolution and then export it to a file which can be edited and/or imported for recreating the same set of custom resolutions on the same system or across systems.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.5
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1*
- Support for DirectX11
* Quadro FX4600 and FX5600, Quadro FX x700 series and newer GPUs
** For details on the previous NvWMI release version please refer to the NvWMI Help file.