- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Fixed a regression that prevented DPMS from working correctly on some DisplayPort displays.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent X from starting when configured with multiple X screens, some of which scan out to display devices, and some of which do not.
- Fixed a bug that could cause texture corruption in some OpenGL applications when video memory is exhausted by a combination of simultaneously running graphical and compute workloads.
- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 20 (xorg-server 1.18).